Wednesday, August 27, 2008

my friend world


friendship is very important for me,cause fr

iend can give me alot benefit,friend can last forver,but love i dun think so....tat why i treat my friend like a family,in my friend list have ling,neeky,ricky,doreen,kim,kai wen,kazaf,bunny,wei ling and many..all of them is my very good friend when i was in singapore,they all care of me,treat me like bro and family,now i'm at m'sia,cause i can't work at there anymore,i really dun bear to leave them,they always asked me when we can meetin up again,i always tell them soon,when i save enough money,i sure go there to meet them,i always cherish all the memories we had before,got happiness and sadness,no worries once i got money i'll go there find you all,wait for me back,i really miss clubbing at play and herstory party:(is fun and can dance wit you all,can see hotties,so miss....my family i so miss you all!!!!!!!!!

No comments: